|Yearly Tuition Fee (In Four Term)
|Tuition Fee(First Term) (July to September)
||At the time of admission for new student and existing student on or before 31st May
|Tuition Fee(Second Term) (October to December)
||1st September to 30th September
|Tuition Fee(Third Term) (January to March)
||1st December to 31st December
|Tuition Fee(Fourth Term) (April to June)
||1st March to 31st March
- Any fee paid after the due date, a fine of ₹ 10/- per day is applicable.
- After expiry of due date maximum 60 days allow with fine an amount of ₹ 10 per day if fails to do so then school reserves the right to struck off the student.
- For convenience of parents, more than one quarter at a time is acceptable.
- Cash / Pay Order/ Demand Draft/ Swipe Machine: Parents may deposit the fee & charges by means of Swipe Machine through their debit / credit cards. Existing Parents can also deposit fee by Cheque (at par). Cheque / Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of Chameli Devi Public School 2 payable at Indore.
- Online Payment via link : https://pay.actindore.com Parents may deposit fee/ Charges by means of online link. Parents will require student’s Id code, date of birth of ward and their active e-mail Id for the same. The receipt of payment will be automatically generated on the parent’s e-mail Id.
- RTGS / NEFT / Net Banking : Parents may deposit fee / charges by means of RTGS / NEFT / Net Banking as per their convenience. After depositing the amount in bank, parents are advised to send the scanned copy of receipt through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on mobile no. + 91 8303544808, so that correct receipt of amount received can be sent to the parent through either mail or WhatsApp.
|Name of Bank
|IDBI Bank Ltd.
||Red Cross Hospital Premises Plowden,Mhow (M.P)
In case of any payment made contrary to these instructions, the school management will not be responsible.
Except for the routine payments & charges indicated above, no additional payments should be made without a circular or prior information from the Principal.
Normally, fee is non-refundable. In rare cases only, a proportionate fee can be refunded on submission of satisfactory documentary proof.